- The Pixar Blog has more high quality screencaps from WALL-E. Click on each picture for the large (desktop image size) image.
- The excellent Twitter and Live Earth Maps mashup Twisney is getting hailed as a prime example of new citizen journalism by none less than the Wall Street Journal. Way to go Scott! The Social Media Marketing blog has a bit more to say as well.
- More disabled are switching to the Segway to provide their primary means of transportation. I wonder if this wider acceptance will have an effect on the lawsuit demanding access to Disney property for those who use the Segway as an assistive device.
- The new president of ABC Entertainment is the same as the old president of ABC Entertainment, Stephen McPherson has extended his contract with the Mouse House after months of talks.
- Also in the NY Times is a story looking at the online virtual worlds created by Disney and targeted at children. No mention of the closing of Disney’s Virtual Magic Kingdom. Meanwhile a Jentasmic column examines something anyone feeling burned might want to consider before trying another Multi-User Virtual Game — do you own your character and is it portable to another game if the one you’re playing closes. Maybe we need a digital citizens bill of rights.
Find Us at…
RSS Feeds and Such
AboutA web log for all fans of Walt Disney, The Disney Company, and its many products. Using the theories behind Walt Disney's family oriented entertainment and education, this blog is intended to be a safe read for the whole family. The Disney Blog is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. All Disney parks, attractions, lands, shows, event names, etc. are registered trademarks of The Walt Disney Company. The Disney Blog is affiliated with LaughingPlace.com, the number one Disney Fan site on the internet. Please see creative commons license at the bottom of this page for copyright information. All content on this website is my own and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or anyone else on the planet. The Disney Blog is supported by advertising and some of the links on this site and in product reviews are revenue share affiliate ads. I also do accept product for review and to give away as prizes. However, I compose all my editorial separate from any decision regarding advertising or affiliate links. YMMV.