- Bob Logan has some amazing up-close portraits of the audio-animatronics from Disneyland’s Pirates Of The Caribbean attraction.
- Elisabeth reports back from her trip to Disney World as part of the Disney Mom’s Panel. She dishes on the one thing that really excited her… the food. Come on, I want to hear about Toy Story Midway Mania, which she also got to tour.
- Rebekah at LaughingPlace.com has shared her impressions of the 10th Anniversary events at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- In a very timely release LaughingPlace.com’s Disney Magazine, Tales From The LaughingPlace, is nearly ready to mail issue #12 which focuses on Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Buy it one issue at a time, or buy a four-issue subscription and get free shipping.
- “The Pixar Touch: The Making of The Company” is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com. Didier Ghez has an interview with the author David A. Price.
- The Maker Faire next weekend in San Mateo, CA is sponsored by Walt Disney Imagineering. I wonder what they’re looking for.
- Consumerist reports in on a promotional deal from Disney that’s gone bad. To get five-free blue-ray discs you had to purchase a qualifying player. Now some consumers are getting the run around from Buena Vista Home Entertainment.
- Finally, Michael Eisner is going to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame tomorrow. Ugh. Too soon. I don’t think enough water has passed under the bridge since he nearly drove The Walt Disney Company into the ground.
Find Us at…
Right click and grab the RSS Feed for The Disney Blog's Twitterings.
RSS Feeds and Such
AboutA web log for all fans of Walt Disney, The Disney Company, and its many products. Using the theories behind Walt Disney's family oriented entertainment and education, this blog is intended to be a safe read for the whole family. The Disney Blog is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. All Disney parks, attractions, lands, shows, event names, etc. are registered trademarks of The Walt Disney Company. The Disney Blog is affiliated with LaughingPlace.com, the number one Disney Fan site on the internet. Please see creative commons license at the bottom of this page for copyright information. All content on this website is my own and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or anyone else on the planet. The Disney Blog is supported by advertising and some of the links on this site and in product reviews are revenue share affiliate ads. I also do accept product for review and to give away as prizes. However, I compose all my editorial separate from any decision regarding advertising or affiliate links. YMMV.