A quick roundup, but it will have to suffice as I’ll be out away from the computer most of the day tomorrow. I hope you’re having a Disney day.
- Rumors continue to swirl around the possible names for the next two ships to be added to Disney Cruise Lines. Current rumors settle on Disney Dream and Disney Celebration. Meanwhile Disney considers adding a fuel surcharge to combat rising prices at the pump.
- Disney’s theme parks are getting ready to do another parade shuffle that might result in two "new" parades at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- The Orlando Sentinel reports on the volume of tourism expected to the Central Florida area over the year. Hint: it’s not bright and shiny.
- The Progressland blog has whipped up a couple videos to protest the rumored plans to change Disneyland’s "It’s A Small World" attraction to add Disney characters and remove the rainforest section.
- Looks like the smart folks at Disneyland figured out what was plaguing the new Monorail body. Monorail Red is now out testing along the tracks at night. Woohoo!
- Voting has wrapped up for the Disney Dream Chief Magic Officer. The three finalists will be revealed in early April.
- The story of former Imagineer and CMU professor Randy Pausch has made it across the pond. Don’t know what I’m talking about, click through and watch the inspiring video.