- Disneyland got a new parade this week at it’s California Adventure second gate. The Pixar Play Parade replaced the Block Party Bash parade that got shipped to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. OC Register has a story and a photo slide show worth clicking on.
- A patch/sticker from one of Disneyland’s backstage security programs has caused a stir on BoingBoing. Look out! It’s Big Brother Mickey Mouse.
- Imaginerding (I’m still kicking myself for not registering that domain name) is having a poll for your favorite old school imagineer.
- The Tourism blog at the Orlando Sentinel catches Disney being a bit confused with its travel rankings at it’s new family travel advice website.
- Robert Bish reports on the Roller Coaster war coming to Orlando. Let’s hope this one really heats up, for the fans sake.
- Tangeroa has a look back at Disney’s TRON and a few suggestions if Disney really does plan to go ahead with TRON 2.0 in 3D!
Find Us at…
Right click and grab the RSS Feed for The Disney Blog's Twitterings.
RSS Feeds and Such
AboutA web log for all fans of Walt Disney, The Disney Company, and its many products. Using the theories behind Walt Disney's family oriented entertainment and education, this blog is intended to be a safe read for the whole family. The Disney Blog is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. All Disney parks, attractions, lands, shows, event names, etc. are registered trademarks of The Walt Disney Company. The Disney Blog is affiliated with LaughingPlace.com, the number one Disney Fan site on the internet. Please see creative commons license at the bottom of this page for copyright information. All content on this website is my own and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or anyone else on the planet. The Disney Blog is supported by advertising and some of the links on this site and in product reviews are revenue share affiliate ads. I also do accept product for review and to give away as prizes. However, I compose all my editorial separate from any decision regarding advertising or affiliate links. YMMV.