High School Musical 3 Audition Information

And now the moment you’ve all be waiting for. The chance to star along side the cast of High School Musical in the third film.  Send your headshot and resume to the addresses below then keep your fingers crossed.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Production is set to begin late March / early April 2008.
**Please submit by mail only. No personal drop-offs**
Casting Information:

Jason LaPadura
LaPadura/Hart Casting
100 Universal City Plaza
MT 6149
Universal City CA 91608

Production Company:

Disney Channel in association with:

Salty Pictures, Inc.
4080 S West Temple
Salt Lake City UT 84107

and

First Street Films
120 Broadway Ave., 2nd Fl.
90401 Santa Monica
California, USA.

Executive Producers: Bill Borden, Barry Rosenbush and Don Schain
Director: Kenny Ortega
Filming Location: Various locations in and around Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah

Starring:
Zac Efron – Troy Bolton
Vanessa Anne Hudgens – Gabriella Montez
Ashley Tisdale – Sharpay Evans
Lucas Grabeel – Ryan Evans
Monique Coleman – Taylor McKessie
Corbin Bleu – Chad Danforth

Story: Troy and Gabriella head off to college in different directions, and the musical wonderment escalates to a whole new level. Along with the other Wildcats, they will reflect their experiences, hopes and fears regarding their future.

(via the Acting Info blog)

This entry was posted in High School Musical. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to High School Musical 3 Audition Information

1. ryley says:

zac i hope i get your autogragh one day and essa i think both of you are the best actor’s in calafornia see ya

2. Aanisah M.Watkins says:

Oh My Gosh I would love to be on high school musical. I have such a great musical talent that is waiting to be discovered. I cant wait

3. khalil dickerson says:

hello,i would like to know a number to call for a deadline

4. emilie says:

do you have to be american to audition or do you think they would give us english a chance if we sent off our CV’s and headshots?

5. Megan says:

Is there a certain age group you are looking for? Also what is the deadline for headshots and resumes?

6. Shauniel Dean says:

hello, is there a certain age group, a specific look? and also can someone from the uk have an opportunity? thank you very much look forward to your reply

7. Melissa Galo says:

I can sing pretty good and I could make some songs for the movie, believe me!!!

I think they are all talented and great trained and I want to be part of High School Musical!!!!!

I’d also like to know what kind of people you are looking for??!!

8. John Frost says:

Posting on this blog is not going to get you the answers to what kind of people the casting agent is looking for HSM3. Why not call them?

9. rushing justinm says:

why high school musical 3 is coming to theater why not Disney channel please tell me when i check me email tomorrow in third block

10. Good Question Justin,

The less cynical among us would say because Disney thinks it deserves a wider audience and the big screen treatment. The more cynical would say because Disney things it can make more money this way. The truth is probably some of both.

-John

11. penny says:

i would absolutely love to audition for hsm3 but i would like to know a deadline for the head shots and resumes!

12. Annie says:

YAY!HSM3!! I can’t believe they are filming some of this in Ogden!! That means Zac Efron where I live! YAY!

13. MelissaM. says:

this is awesome! but when is the deadline?

14. jeanpaulvinals says:

i am a big fan of high school musical i would be living my dream.i have a passion for high school musical

15. Donavan k Hepburn Jr says:

hello, i would definitley love to have the chance to act in high school musical 3. I would just like to know when the headshot deadline is.

16. tiffany says:

Is there a deadline? What age do you have to be?

17. jhonathan says:

where this the castings

18. jennifer pamphil says:

How old do u have to be to audition and what should i do if i have no acting experience. wat should i put on my resume and wat is the deadline. where is the casting

19. jennifer pamphil says:

20. marvin jefferson says:

hi i would love to audition for hsm3 how old o you haft to be and were are all the location for auditioning

21. Chloe says:

Hey, what’s the deadline, or are we too late? Is there an age limit at all? Please email me!

22. Kristian says:

I love to sing even though I’m a boy!I think I really know how to sing and I hope I can show you guys!Since I go to church I pray for this opertunity,but I guess thats for you to decide!!!I’m a big fan VANESSA

23. Lisa says:

Hello I would love to audition for High School Musical 3! I just want to know how old do you have to be and where is the location for the auditioning? Also how long are you going to be filming for?

24. Ashley says:

hi i would luv to audition for high school musical 3. i can sing really well and catch on to any dance move. how old do you have to be and when and where and how are you going to be flimimg for

25. Megan says:

How old do you have to be?

26. Aly says:

What kind of dancers are you looking for? If you want to be a dancer do you have to be able to sing? I’m like a contemporary/jazz/ballet dancer.