Here ya go Ray! Thanks for the kind words, don’t forget to come pick up your five bucks. :)
- Enchanted opened in theaters tonight. Here are some of the reviews: NPR – "A Spellbinding Self Parody", USA Today – "Lives up to its name", LA Times – "As Good As Its Name", and Seattle PI – "A Kinder, Sweeter Fairytale Spoof"
- The Lost Blog has a review of the first two "Missing Pieces" webisodes for LOST. ABC did negotiate payment for the writers for these short pieces and there is some talk it may serve as a template for future negotiations in the WGA Writers Strike.
- Alain Littaye has a pictorial of the beautiful decorations that grace Disneyland Paris this holiday season. Go see how gorgeous Main Street looks all lit up like that.
- LaughingPlace.com has an extensive guide to Walt Disney World’s holiday offerings. Don’t miss the ‘lotion‘ for pics and videos too.
- SeaWorld Orlando is adding a Polar Express overlay on their Wild Artic attraction for the holidays. The usual motion simulator film will be replaced with a Polar Express trip to "Santa Town". I predict this will be very popular this season.
- I missed posting this earlier. SeaWorld and other Bucsh Entertainment properties have united under a new banner "Worlds Of Discovery". They’re also restructuring prices and moving their HQ to Orlando.
- Another story I missed was this one providing a little bit of the new story for Spaceship Earth. The extensive redo has caused some delays on the project. But it should open for previews sometime in February.