Once again it is my pleasure to announce the arrival of a new issue of Tales from the Laughing Place – a fan created Disney magazine that has access to behind the scenes details that even the official Disney publications can’t print. I’m excited to get every issue of this great magazine and this one is no exception.
The 52-page 6th issue features:
- In the Garden of Roses: Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel;
- Treasure Seeking: The creation of Disney’s Eureka! A California Parade that ran at Disney’s California Adventure park from 2001 to 2003 including original artwork that has never been published before;
- From Paris, with Love: The development of CineMagique at the Walt Disney Studios Park with Show Producer Tom Fitzgerald and Show Writer Steve Spiegel;
- American Idol: Building a whole new Tower of Terror at Tokyo DisneySea by Senior Show Writer Alec Scribner;
- Drawn to Adventure: an interview with animator Ken Duncan on Tarzan’s Jane;
- The Apeman Cometh: Tom Schumacher on Disney’s TARZAN musical;
- A new series about Walt Disney World beyond the parks which will take readers to other attractions. The first in this series features the dinner shows at Walt Disney World namely Hoop-dee-Doo Musical Review and Spirit of Aloha at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
The photography, manufacture, and design of each issue really places this in the category of coffee-table book instead of a magazine. But if that’s not enough, the interviews and stories behind the stories, that can only be find in Tales from the Laughing Place Magazine make this a must have for any Disney fan. (Link)