Tales from the Laughing Place issue number five is now available for pre-order. This amazing Disney focused magazine features coffee table book quality photography and insider exclusive access to all the varied facets that compose the Walt Disney Company.
I’ve read every issue from cover to cover twice and have yet to be disappointed. If you’re looking for a magazine to fill the void left by the shuttering of the Disney Magazine, look no further.
The 52-page fifth issue features:
- State of Mine: Disney’s California Adventure park at 5;
- The creation of Monsters, Inc. and the history of Superstar Limo at Disney’s California Adventure park;
- Like Joe: The inspirational Joe Grant and Joe Ranft.
- Red Letter Haze: The Grand Opening festivities of Hong Kong Disneyland;
- The construction of Hong Kong Disneyland featuring interviews with WDI’s chief architect, Wing Chao and the park’s managing director John Verity;
- A walk in the park with Hong Kong Disneyland horticultural designer John Sorenstam;
- A look at the creative process of producing entertainment for Hong Kong Disneyland;
- The Model D: The development of the Henry Ford Museum’s Disneyland at Fifty exhibit;
Looks like another exciting issue. You can also save a little bit with a four issue subscription.
[ Tags: disney+magazine, disney, laughingplace.com, laughing+place, laughingplace, tales+magazine, lp+magazine, laughingplace, disney+publishing, disneyland, disneyworld, wdw, animation, animation+magazine, themepark, theme+park, theme+park+magazine, hong+kong+disneyland, hkdl ]