A little pixie shopping…

TinkdecalI’ve been looking for some new accessories for my car. I collect Disney antenna balls, but my new car doesn’t have an antenna. (The horror. The horror.) So I was thinking about some Disney themed plate frames, metal tags, and window decals. (I’m such a rebel.) I’ve been looking for the perfect stuff during my visit to the parks, but the pickings are slim.

There are some online stores that offer Disney auto accessories. I found Tinkerbell themed car mats, metal tags, steering wheel covers, and decals. There were also plenty of Mickey and Pooh themed car mats and seat covers. Alas, Pooh, Mickey, or Tinkerbell just isn’t for me.

Disney Product Designers if you’re listening. How about some Pirates of the Caribbean themed car accessories? Perhaps more Nightmare Before Christmas? What would you like to see out there?

This entry was posted in Disney Consumer Products and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A little pixie shopping…

1. Deitz says:

Thanks so much for the information… I’m off to do some creative decorating in my car with your assitance.

2. Rachel says:

I would like to see Little mermaid seatcovers and perhaps floormats.

3. Jade says:

I agree with Rachel! I work for Hot Topic, and was upset when I saw the Evil Queen steering wheel covers, but they had pictures of Maleficent and Ursula too! I want a teal steering wheel cover with ursula’s face at the top, and her tentacles spiralling around the wheel cover! I’d buy it!

4. Ashley says:

i would like to see the little mermaid car mats but i dont know where to find any

5. Raelynn says:

I am a true disney villian fan and finally found the Evil Queen steering wheel cover. I grabbed that and would LOVE to be able to find seat covers and floor mats.

6. Carla says:

I am looking for some little mermaid car floor mats and other car accessories…. key chains, visor cd organizer. Where can I find these ?

7. Debbie says:

I’ve looked in several places for Pirates of the Caribbean car seat covers and floor mats or any kind of car accessories. Where can I find these things or do they even exsist?

8. amanda says:

has anyone, found anything with little mermaid for cars. ive searched everywhere, an all i find are like baby car seat things, an thats not what i want. so please? tell mee.

9. Sammykins says:

I’m dying to find Little Mermain, preferably Ariel items for my new car. Mostly steering wheel covers, floor mats, chair covers, maybe even decals and antenna tops? Do they exist?

10. Amanda Thompson says:

the little mermaid rock but its so hard to find. my car is red it would look amazing togather so i think u should make some little mermaid seat covers, mats and air freasheners just for me! plus for christmas my moms having a hard time finding little mermaid stuff in the frist place